We're liking this😍
- You deserve nothing less than luxurious materials in your room
- Have a drink on the private terrace next to the crocodile (no spoiler)
- Swarovski sparkles, crystal chandeliers, white marble... Attention, it shines!
About the hotel
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
- In the context of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), this hotel is currently applying reinforced hygiene measures. In addition, remember to check the conditions of access to hotels in your area.
To protect our employees, most of whom are required to be vaccinated, and per French government regulations, now in force to reduce the spread of Covid-19, the "health pass" will be requested upon your arrival at check-in, starting Monday, August 9th, 2021.
The "health pass" consists of the presentation, digital or paper, including any type of vaccine recognized by the World Health Organization, of a valid health proof among the 3 following options:
- Certificate of a complete and valid vaccination (including post-vaccination delay.
- Negative test of fewer than 72 hours old (PCR or antigenic test or self-test carried out under medical supervision)
- Positive RT-PCR test demonstrating recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
People who have not been vaccinated but have presented a negative PCR, antigen test or self-test will have to renew it every 72 hours to access our areas, including bars, restaurants, pools, and spas.
Children under 18 years old are not required to present a health pass.