We're liking this😍
- Fragonard products are waiting for you in the bathroom, just in case...
- Need some air? The terrace and its plants are there for a refreshing break
- Let yourself be hypnotized for a few hours by this hotel inspired by Oscar Wilde
About the hotel
To escape the routine, treat yourself to a romantic day use at the Marquis Eiffel.
This charming hotel is located just off the Rue du Commerce, behind the Village Suisse des Antiquaires in a quiet area of the 15th arrondissement. It was reborn in 2004 after a complete renovation. The combination of warm brown tones and abstract paintings accentuates the modern and cosy character of the decoration designed by Paul Sartres (La Mamounia, Marrakech). The comfortable and spacious rooms have a contemporary style, enlivened by the light wood furniture and the zebra carpeting, which brings an unexpected touch of exoticism to a sober and classic universe.
Day Use Paris was seduced by the elegant, intimate and slightly offbeat atmosphere of the Marquis Eiffel, a fine illustration of modern boutique hotels.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in