We're liking this😍
- Exposed beams and stone walls make the charm of the rooms
- The sauna is also a charming asset of the hotel, to be honest
- An intimate bubble of luxury almost as sumptuous as its neighbor, Notre-Dame Cathedral
About the hotel
"Modern Eden in historic Paris just steps away from Notre Dame
The Hotel Notre Dame Maître Albert is an intimate luxury hotel in the heart of the Latin Quarter located in a quiet street. Day Use Paris recommends this unique address, a place where you can immediately feel the typical Parisian atmosphere of the district.
The antique furniture highlighted by a palette of warm colours creates a warm atmosphere in the rooms, all of which are different, accentuated by the exposed beams and the dressed stone walls.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in