We're liking this😍
- The room takes you to a parallel dimension, between Africa and Asia
- What could be warmer than a Mediterranean cuisine to get your strength back?
- Meet at the bar for an afterwork in style after the stress of the day
About the hotel
A colorful cosmopolitan universe in the heart of the 10th arrondissement of Paris. The Hotel 25hours Terminus Nord is located in front of the Gare du Nord, and perfectly reflects the dynamic image of this neighborhood: a tribute to its inspiring inhabitants.
The Dreimeta design agency collaborated with the Parisian team of Visto Images to capture the effervescence that can be found at every corner: a joyful mishmash of brightly colored urban art. The rooms are an ode to relaxation with motifs from Africa and Asia.
The Neni restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine, and the Sape Bar is becoming THE new place to be in the capital, with its warm, friendly and festive atmosphere. The hotel reception has been designed in the image of the Parisian kiosks. Located on the first floor as an extension of the street, it is at the service of both customers and curious passers-by.
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in